Re: W3C at Content and Apps for Automotive Europe 2014

Adam - thanks for spreading the news!

It would be great if others would also start speaking about our work at
similar events and/or integrate mention of this work into already
upcoming appearances (if this is already happening, that's great as
well, and would be good to know).