RE: URGENT - Suggestion to change dates for F2F in March from Mon/Tues combo to Tues/Wed still during week of March 17th though

I mean March 17th, 18th and 19th below.  Sorry don't know why July is stuck in my head!

From: Abramski, Adam M
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 1:31 PM
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Cc: Abramski, Adam M
Subject: URGENT - Suggestion to change dates for F2F in March from Mon/Tues combo to Tues/Wed still during week of March 17th though

All,

So July 17 and 18th are the agreed upon dates for our F2F given our conf call and the survey this past week.

But July 17th is a Monday, not a great day since folks will be traveling to Santa Clara.  I have been able to get the same room as I've reserved for the 18th for Wed the 19th but from 8am - 3pm.  (I'll see if I can get the rest of the day but haven't heard back from the person that has booked from 3 to 5 that day.)  I think having this on a Tues/Wed is a much better solution and even if the 2nd day is cut short by 2 hours we can start at 8am on Wed and even extend the Tues time for an extra hour to make up for the lost 2 hrs.  So to repeat my suggestion is to have the F2F on Tuesday Mar 18th all day from 8am to 5/6pm and on Wed Mar 19th from 8am to 3pm.

If I using the Tue/Wed combination is NOT okay then please let me know otherwise we'll move forward with Mar 18th and 19th as the F2F dates.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam M Abramski
Product Planner