RE: Running status and Climate type merge

Hi Kevron,

Two links below have some differences.
https://rawgithub.com/tripzero/automotive-bg/master/vehicle_spec.html
It seems to applied my patch.

https://github.com/w3c/automotive-bg/pull/8
But, it's the previous one you suggested before.

I updated the original one to apply Paul's and your opinions,
but didn't reflect changing SideWindow to Window by including defrost.
It's hard to say which one is correct or wrong, but it looks natural to
bind defrost equipment together including side mirrors,
and to bind side windows for openness.
It's close to group interfaces based on functions rather than objects.
My automotive experience may make me biased toward this.

In addition, how about grouping the interfaces into several groups as we
divided the works.
If we merged all the interfaces, the document will be quite long and many
interfaces will be located on the same level.
Although the grouping itself don't have any meaning, it could make it easy
to see the document and look more organized.

Regards,
Justin