Re: TripMeters and like types

From: Andy Gryc <andy@cx3marketing.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:06:38 -0500
To: "Rees, Kevron" <kevron.m.rees@intel.com>, public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Hi Kevin,

The only thing I see problematic with that is that it could generate a lot more CAN bus traffic when the infotainment module needs to consult with the cluster for every trip meter. We're talking about an overall limit of 4 for the trip meters (ie not a big deal) but it could make this type of mechanism hard to adapt for other situations. What about a method to get the count and then ‎get each individual object?

--Andy

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.