Comments on Climate Draft

From: Rees, Kevron <kevron.m.rees@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:58:47 -0800
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
I will follow up this email with a patch, but wanted to ask a few
questions first.

1. Why is there a different interface for WiperStatus and
WiperSetting?  Can we consolidate them into just WiperStatus?

2. Defrost is strongly correlated with a window.  In tizen we made
this an attribute of the Window interface
(https://github.com/otcshare/automotive-message-broker/blob/master/docs/amb.idl#L478).
 We could do the same here.

3.  Likewise with 2, SideWindow could be merged with a more generic
Window interface and take advantage of the Zones attribute for left
and right sides.

4. Like with 1, ClimateControl could be merged with HVAC.

Thanks,
Kevron