Re: new API style draft

From: Rees, Kevron <kevron.m.rees@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 10:26:17 -0800
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Silence means approval.  I've gone ahead and merged the current
changes into the main repository.  The next task is to merge the data
types submitted by various individuals and teams into the draft.
After that, we can comb it for errors and it should be good to go
before the face-to-face in mid-March.

-Kevron