Re: Announcement - Final Specs posted for Vehicle Data and Vehicle Information Interfaces

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM, Andersson, Gunnar
<gunnar.x.andersson@volvocars.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Yes, we know there are many issues like the ones you have likely
found.  I plan on continuing to correct these errors in upstream
github[1] until the spec becomes an official W3C specification.  I
have a 150+ line patch almost ready to push that fixes some of the
issues identified so far.

> Going through the false positives in the spell check also caused me to see a
> few other small issues.  Mainly that the enum names are somewhat inconsistent
> if looking across the whole spec (under_score, CamelCase and combinedwords).
> Again, sorry for late feedback and you will have to decide how to handle this
> -- keep it, fix it, use deprecation or whatever...  It's not major.  I'm not
> sure how "final" those definitions are now - as you indicated it isn't a W3C
> standard yet after all.
>
> So I now have this feedback as a diff with comment bubbles in Microsoft
> Word format - how would you prefer to have it delivered? Maybe it could
> provide some input for a future version nonetheless. It is a very good
> starting point you have created here!

A github pull request is the prefered method for submitting changes.
Github issues is the prefered method for raising issues.

Thanks,
Kevron

[1] - https://github.com/w3c/automotive-bg