Re: Divorcing the data from the Access API

The data doc abstract is fine.

I am slightly revising the vehicle doc based off the following outline:
	Description of the Specification
	Goals of API
	Methods of Connection
	Discussion of Issues
	Target Platform
	Typical Use Case

I will paste the revision into this email and you can review. If you find the edits/comments enhance the Abstract, then Kevron can add to the document.

Cindy