Re: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap

Dear all,

I've updated the wiki page adding some text to give more context to some
of the items, and also included a few notes on the status of some of the
specs listed. I'll do a second pass this week as well to keep
incorporating any valuable items from the work presented in Rome last year.

http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Main_Page/CollectionOfApis

Best regards,

Diana Luz Cheng Abusabal
Web & Social Media Expert