From: ta-hirabayashi@kddi-ri.jp [mailto:ta-hirabayashi@kddi-ri.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:10 PM
To: Abramski, Adam M
Cc: Andy Gryc; public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C face to face meeting in Barcelona, April 22 - meeting minutes

Hi Adam

Thank you very much for your kind arrangements.

Mr Sakazawa and Mr Kotsuka, BG member in KDDI, are planning to conduct a presentation in Tokyo F2F meeting,concerning App2App API architecture between IVI system and devices, aiming to provide customers with more attractive and useful applications in vehicle.

They will inform you of the title of proposals to BG working in several days, because it is now a week with many holidays,called Golden Week in Japan.

Lastly, I have noticed a major-error(?) in meeting minutes that a list of attendants does not have the name of Bernard Gidon in W3C, so a total of attendees was 25 persons.

regards,
T.Hirabayashi