1st Conf Call - Tues/Wed 3/26 & 3/27 [via Automotive and Web Platform Business Group]

From: Adam Abramski <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 00:46:14 +0000
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Hi all, I wanted to quickly schedule a couple of conf calls. Both will be
scheduled for next week (one to cover Europe and one to cover APAC). Details are
on our wiki under the current events page on the left hand side. If you would
like me to send you the [...]

This post sent on Automotive and Web Platform Business Group

'1st Conf Call - Tues/Wed 3/26 & 3/27'

http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/2013/03/21/1st-conf-call-tueswed-326-327/

Learn more about the Automotive and Web Platform Business Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform