Re: Kevron - Tizen Web API Specification

Greetings!

Although I did not attend Barcelona, I have read the IRC transcriptions. I have (at least) one question, and one minor typo in the specification.

I support the idea of subteams to accelerate the work. If the first push is mainly to refine the existing API, could we begin to work on some of the app to app API needs? As someone pointed out "the group is very interested in reusing already defined APIs if possible and helping to fill in gaps if there are any."

This is great news for cars yet to come off the assembly line, but I am hopeful we can set specifications for app developers to rely upon to build applications for cars already on the highway.

One specification typo:
Item 15
The VehiclePowerMode interface represents the current vehidle power mode.
"Vehicle" is misspelled.

Cheers!
Cindy Lewis