Re: [Minutes] VSSo call 2020-12-02

On 12/2/20 5:49 PM, Ted Guild wrote:
> Scant minutes from short kickoff call for VSSo
>
> https://www.w3.org/2020/12/02-auto-minutes.html

> Gunnar,
>
> Would it be possible to extend the VSS Zoom call to start a half hour
> earlier for VSSo? That time was good for the people on today's VSSo
> call, which conflicted with CCS, and we thought switching between
> conference calls would result in time loss. Daniel will be good about
> time management and we will keep topics separated. VSSo may not need to
> meet as frequently and may skip some weeks.

OK.  Having these conversations together seems conducive towards keeping
VSS and VSSo aligned - two model variations that evolve together.

I have adjusted the meeting invitation to start at 7PM CET -- invitation
below.  I expect that Daniel can decide the appropriate order to address
topics.

Zoom invitation is provided below and I would recommend all new
participants to join the W3C Slack server for last-minute info and
easier sync between meetings.  If you are using the password manually,
then please note that it has a subtle change (it was required).

- Gunnar

--
Gunnar Andersson <gandersson@genivi.org>
Technical Lead

---------

Topic: VSS & VSSo development meeting
Time: Dec 8, 2020 07:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
         Every week on Tue, 20 occurrence(s)
         Dec 8, 2020 07:00 PM
         Dec 15, 2020 07:00 PM
         Dec 22, 2020 07:00 PM
         Dec 29, 2020 07:00 PM
         Jan 5, 2021 07:00 PM
         Jan 12, 2021 07:00 PM
         Jan 19, 2021 07:00 PM
         Jan 26, 2021 07:00 PM
         Feb 2, 2021 07:00 PM
         Feb 9, 2021 07:00 PM
         Feb 16, 2021 07:00 PM
         Feb 23, 2021 07:00 PM
         Mar 2, 2021 07:00 PM
         Mar 9, 2021 07:00 PM
         Mar 16, 2021 07:00 PM
         Mar 23, 2021 07:00 PM
         Mar 30, 2021 07:00 PM
         Apr 6, 2021 07:00 PM
         Apr 13, 2021 07:00 PM
         Apr 20, 2021 07:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Weekly:
https://zoom.us/meeting/upEpce2sqTIuORllh9RmkAj8Qhbgd5CWwg/ics?icsToken=98tyKu6tqj0uHtOctFzHd7YqE97-b8_Il158pq9VxS3oCAFZOjL-NOVGZ5FIB9-B

Join Zoom Meeting