[Reminder] call tomorrow (was Re: [Minutes] 2019-11-19 Auto WG and Graph project plans for next call)

Call reminder tomorrow 11am PST, 2pm EST, 8pm CET

other times

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=11&day=26&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=234&p3=37&p4=136&p5=248&p6=235&p7=33&p8=771

Calendar invite

https://www.w3.org/2018/auto-wg.ics

If you haven't cleared out the other times in your Tuesday calendars,
please do and replace it with this one.

Sending calendar as attachment to member-automotive list for those who
don't have their W3C credentials handy. We are having a couple guests
tomorrow, so any lurkers on this list who want to attend are welcome to
contact me to learn how to join.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead