Re: Gen2 data model questions

A couple more:

Can you conceive features that may be added to VSS2 that should not be
accommodated by Gen2? Y/N (example being, would not expect the ontology
work to be useful in-vehicle more on the cloud)

Do you support considering flagging some VSS2 attributes as optional in
order to keep implementations reasonable for Gen2? Y/N

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead