Re: VSS and VIWI

>>  I have a feeling that both tracks will suffer from adapting to each
other/ and in the end we could end up with something of inferior technical
quality. For Volvo cars we see VSS as a key element to the W3C submission
and we want to continue this work going forward.

I fully agree with Peter that if VSS cannot be adopted as is into VIWI/RSI,
then I think we would be much better off with developing two separate
specifications.
I think this is such an important decision for the group that we should
start a survey of what is the WG members opinion on this.
The alternatives in such a survey could be three:
- Develop one specification, built mainly on VIWI/RSI.
- Develop one specification, built mainly on VISS/VSS.
- Develop two specifications, i.e. develop both alternatives above.

BR
Ulf

--
Ulf Bjorkengren