Re: NULL plate

This is hilarious, in particular that the assumption that a 'NULL'
license plate would result in no tickets at all has turned into the
exact opposite. The Department of Maniacal Vipers in Sacrademento is
always good for a surprise.

I thought of personalized license plates like 'VOID', 'PRAGMA 1', 'DMV NIL'.

> I am tempted to check my registry to see if I can get the vanity plate:

> ';drop tables;

'from dmv drop all;'

:rjs

--