Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Initial draft of agenda for upcoming April f2f in Munich

Hi again,

For some reasons these very much on-topic messages ended up in my Spam
folder...

You may also have an interest regarding my talk on the selection of OSS*
technology.

(based on objective criteria)

I will give a first version at the ITU-T tomorrow (to those attending
WSIS: I think you can listen too), the room has yet to be announced,
hour = 14h CET.

*Open-Source Software

Regards,

Stiepan A. Kovac