Re: April F2F Registration

Various people have run into this issue. Of our two groups I chose the
Automotive Webplatform Business Group (BG) since there are some people
in that and not the Auto Working Group.

I have changed the permissions so if people are in the Auto WG they too
should be able to register now.

Those who want to get subscribed to the public-autowebplatform@w3.org
mailing list should join the BG via:

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/join

We had the Automotive Payments Task Force mails going to that BG list
for awhile but now only going to people who have indicated they wish to
be in that task force, on the mailing list public-automotive-pay@w3.org

If you want to be part of this task force you need to be in the BG and
let me know to add you to the task force.

Sorry for any confusion.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team