Re: VISS / ViWi contrast and review at AGL

Just a few comments:

I feel that the first article is somewhat inaccurate when it claims that VISS came from JLR - so it sort gets of to a not so good start. Having set that aside the ideas I find quite similar and the JSON generated from VSS have the same value as this has when it comes to low level signal matching.

The second article shows points to a low-level binding which was something we left for the implementors of VISS. Personally I believe that we should look more to have one could implement the lower layer and welcome this.

Starting Monday next week I will be out for vacation until August. Have a great summer!

Br
Peter Winzell