Re: Draft Auto WG recharter

On Fri, 2018-01-26 at 13:43 -0500, Ted Guild wrote:
> On Thu, 2018-01-25 at 20:49 +0000, Paul Boyes wrote:
> > Here are my thoughts:
> >
> > --Perhaps a phone working session on the charter might be helpful?
>
> +1

I hit send too fast. Either on the WG call or ideally before. If we can
wrap up on Tuesday I can bring to W3M. We do not have to rush but this
has drawn on from VIAS and chair discussions. I have some flexibility
on Monday and as always scheduling is a headache. I would suggest the
hour immediately preceding the Monday (PDT) Tuesday (everyone else)
call but it would be painfully early CET.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team