Re: [Minutes] Auto WG 2018-02-06

Hi Magnus,

Adding our list in case others are having difficulty too. They were
going to make some revisions and perhaps have it restricted for the
time being. I saved a copy and put online where you and the group can
get with your W3C credentials.

https://www.w3.org/2018/Neutral_Vehicle.pdf

I'll update with a final version and make public when they give the ok.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team