Re: Impelementation Report added (was: [Minutes] Auto WG 2018-03-20

Urata and Peter,
I have merged your commits to take a look at the draft of implementation report[1]. I think it’s looks good to me.
If any of group members would like to see this, refer to the [1] link.

Regarding this work, I would like to summarize the action items below to finalize test report work for VISS

-       Add test results from Mitsubishi Electric’s implementation

n   Peter, do you have a plan for this?

-       Add test results from ETRI’s implementation

n   I will show up testing demo with current test cases and ETRI’s implementation in Thursday meeting

n   And I will add the result of this to the report

-       Additional update for the result of ACCESS’s implementation with adding missing features which got fail

n   Urata, could you share your plan?

-       Finalizing Test Cases

n   Urata, could you share what’s the rest of the work for test cases? Including required additional test cases and any other issue we need to solve.

-       Miner revision of the report like remove status part, version link, etc

[1] https://w3c.github.io/automotive/implementation_report/implementation_report.html

Wonsuk

출발: Shinjiro Urata <shinjiro.urata@access-company.com>
날짜: 2018년 4월 13일 금요일 오후 2:20
받는 사람: T Guild <ted@w3.org>
참조: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
주제: Impelementation Report added (was: [Minutes] Auto WG 2018-03-20

Hello Ted-san
CC: Wonsuk-san

Excuse to become very late.
I have added ACCESS's implementation report as below.

https://github.com/w3c/automotive/blob/implementation-report/implementation_report/implementation_report.html

I used the format Peter-san created since it is easiest.

Please have a look and let me know if there is a problems.

Kind regards,
Shinjiro Urata

Hi Wonsuk-san,

Thanks a lot for the information!
I'll check them.

Kind regards,
Shinjiro Urata

Hi. Urata.
How are you doing? It looks you are so busy these days. ☺
Thanks a lot for your effort for test cases for VISS so far.

Regarding your question followings are examples for implementation report in W3C.

Progress Events spec
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/ProgressEvents

Selectors API Level 1 Implementation Report
https://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api-testsuite/level1-baseline-report.html

Implementation report for the Mobile Web Best Practices
https://www.w3.org/2006/06/mwbp-implementation-report

Wonsuk.