Re: Reminder: Auto F2F registration

On Fri, 2017-09-29 at 09:05 +0000, Gururaja N (RBEI/NE1-MM) wrote:
> Hi Ted,
> I started the registration. I need your help is answering couple of
> sections in the questionnaire,
> Is section 8. Advisory Committee Meeting Discussion Sessions, 7 and 9
> November
> And section 9.Tuesday, 7 November Advisory Committee Meeting Dinner
> Attendance applicable to me. I guess not hence marking them as 'I
> will not attend'
> Is my understanding correct?

That is correct.

Our Advisory Committee is a representative from each of our four
hundred some odd Member organizations. They meet twice a year including
during TPAC since some are also participating in our technical Working
Groups.

Looking forward to meeting you in person in November.

Cheers,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team