Re: Reminder: Auto F2F registration

Hi,

Sadly for me, I must send my apologies as I will not be able to attend the
F2F (due to other work pressures)

I hope the group has a productive and enjoyable meeting, and am already
looking forward to getting an email saying that the VISS Spec has moved to
'Candidate Recommendation' :-)

Kind Regards,

Kev

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR