RE: LBS from GENIVI

Hello,
I was in business trip beginning of the week, so I’m sorry to reply only today.
Since 4 months we (the LBS-EG team in GENIVI) have been focused on the migration of the whole set of APIs to Franca,
and on the fix on some remaining issues.
The work has been successfully achieved and the Franca files (accepted by GENIVI and part of the Nostromo release)
can be found in the GitHub here:
https://github.com/GENIVI/navigation/tree/master/api/franca

Unfortunately, the documentation for W3C has not been updated ☹
According to what I presented to the W3C, the idea is to generate the Web APIs from the Franca files, that are the official reference for the APIs.
I didn’t have time yet to look at the early work you mentioned in the email. I’ll do it tomorrow and do my best to update the wiki.
Please consider the fact that one of my key objective is to make the navigation APIs we defined in GENIVI as widely adopted as possible,
and work with the W3C is crucial in my opinion.
So I’m definitely aligned with W3C, concerning the WEB APIs.
But, as usual, it’s always a matter  of workload …

Philippe

Cordialement, Regards,
[cid:image001.png@01D193D3.0D03A420]
[cid:image002.png@01D2AEC3.22FDF490]<https://twitter.com/groupePSA>[cid:image003.png@01D2AEC3.22FDF490]<https://www.facebook.com/groupePSA>[cid:image004.png@01D2AEC3.22FDF490]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupepsa?trk=top_nav_home>[cid:image005.png@01D2AEC3.22FDF490]<https://www.youtube.com/user/PSAPEUGEOTCITROEN>

Philippe COLLIOT
古璃緒フィリップ
DRD/DSEE/MCSI/IVI
GENIVI LBS-EG lead
Navigation & Map Expert
+33 (0)9 66 66 35 65
philippe.colliot@mpsa.com<mailto:philippe.colliot@mpsa.com>
groupe-psa.com<http://www.psa-peugeot-citroen.com/>

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur. Pour plus d'informations relatives à la confidentialité et à la sécurité veuillez consulter : http://disclaimer.groupe-psa.com<http://disclaimer.groupe-psa.com/>
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. For further information on confidentiality and the risks inherent in electronic communication see http://disclaimer.groupe-psa.com<http://disclaimer.groupe-psa.com/>