Re: [Minutes] Auto WG 2017-04-04

Ted, thank you for capturing the meeting minutes.

Urata-san,

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:34 PM, Shinjiro Urata <
shinjiro.urata@access-company.com> wrote:

> Hi Ted-san,
>
> Thanks for the minutes.
>
> Regarding the VIAS issues ..
>
> =====
> #156 Whether VIAS is high level API or Websocket based APIs?
> https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/156
>
> According to the discussion of today, I think, one of chairs will send
>  Email to members to encorage to review the issue and
>  give feedback.
> I suppose after collecting message, group decides the direction.
>
> Paul sent the email earlier this morning (PDT).

> In this Email, hopefully, please put due date since we don't have
>  much spare time.
> I guess, how about April 11 for due date for opinion collecting?
>
> =====
> #146 D) 4. W3CClient() > Functions: authenticate() method name and other
> issues. #146
> https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/146
>
> For this issue, if Rudi-san is OK, I'd like to move forward with the name
> "Authorize".
>
> >Rudi-san
> Is this OK for you? In the webEx I think you said acceptable to take
> "Authorize" at this time.
> Actually "authorize" is supported by part of members and also,
>  this reason is less important but it gives no impact to
>  VISS, spec, test suite, documents, etc.
>
> Yes, OK with me. I added that to the ticket.

:rjs

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.