Re: Mise à jour de l'invitation : GENIVI-W3C coordination (Europe-US Pacific friendly call)

Comments below

PhilippeR: I would like to keep this call on the 4th Tuesday of the month,
giving up the other time slot for the W3C BG call

<scribe> … ongoing topics LBS, SOTA and maybe some new activity on the
tuner side. Not sure if *Gerard Spreitz (Bosch)* came back to you with
anything on that topic

-UNKNOWN_SPEAKER- *Philippe Robin*: within Genivi we are reactivating our
security effort as well, we can share more in the coming weeks

PhilR

--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin@technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.