Re: W3C Automotive Face-to-Face at JLR OSTC in Portland, OR

On Wed, 2016-05-18 at 16:02 -0700, Streif, Rudolf wrote:
> Colleagues:
>
> We are pleased to announce that the next face-to-face meeting of the
> W3C Automotive BG/WG will take place from
>
> Tuesday July 26, 2016 through Thursday July 28, 2016
>
> at the Jaguar Land Rover Open Software Technology Center (OSTC) in
> Portland, OR.
>
> Please stay tuned for further announcements, agenda and more on this
> meeting via the mailing list.

People are encouraged to register including if they are not able to be
present but interested in remote participation.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/auto201607/

Thank you for setting this up Rudi.  I'm looking forward to seeing
JLR's OSTC.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team