Re: Next Face-to-Face

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Soumya Kanti Datta <
Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
> +1 for the hackathon idea. In WoT, we organize Demo and PlugFests to look
> at the practical implementations of the technologies we talk about.
> Although I am not sure if I can join the hackathon in next F2F, if you
> plan to repeat this in TPAC, I will join that.

Hi Rudi, Soumya and all,

Rudi, thanks a lot for your kind offer to host the next f2f meeting
in Portland!

Actually, there will be a f2f meeting of the WoT IG in Beijing
on July 11-14, which is already planned, as the WoT IG wiki [1] says...

So it would be appreciated to me if our Automotive meeting is
held in another week, e.g., the week of July 18.

Maybe we could create a WBS questionnaire to gather people's
preference as usual, couldn't we?

[1]
https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_July_2016,_China,_Beijing#Thursday.2C_14th_of_July.2C_WoT_IG_Meeting

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504