Re: SV: Next F2F

+1 for Lisbon

Hi All,

Apologies for my lack of attendance in Paris, I was able to dial in for
some of the Thursday and listened with interest to the architecture
discussions from Urata-san and Kevin amongst a couple of others.

I agree with the value of the TPAC. I also really like the hackathon idea,
but have many commitments June / July, so will be unable to attend in that
time scale unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Adam

--
*Adam C*rofts *MEng (Hons) MIET*
Infotainment and HMI - Product Marketing (Placement)

Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.