Re: Next F2F

Thanks, Ted.

As far as I am concerned:

   1. August won't work for me as I will be on family vacation.
   2. June/July in the US is an option but need to know soon for travel
   approval. Ideally, we should also get a couple of items from the action
   list close to completion before we meet the next time f2f.
   3. Lisbon in September requires international travel approval. I would
   need to get this going sooner than later.

My preference is 2. I might get 3 approved but not sure as it is not
budgeted (I like Lisbon though :).

Thanks.

-rjs

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.