Re: Issue 72 - Getting Closure

I like the idea of something that is Websocket-ish/RESTful-ish.

I don't know if this was where you were going but I think using URIs, or
topics, could be a lot more extensible than rigid interfaces. It could even
go so far as to allow providers of the API to create their own extensions
to the API. e.g., an event for "self-driving" mode being enabled/disabled.