Re: Minutes Auto WG 2016-04-19

Hi Junichi,

The Candidate Logical Architecture is meant to show an example of how the
APIs could be exposed, rather than a detailed exposition of how to
implement an IVI system using the APIs.

Kind regards,

Kevin

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR