Re: Publishing next Working Draft

On Wed, 2015-09-02 at 14:35 +0100, Gavigan, Kevin wrote:

> Is the date/time that the process runs predictable and known in
> advance - to remove the small risk that an editor is pulling separate
> dependent changes at the time that the Working Draft is generated?
>

> Otherwise, creating an updated Working draft using an automatic
> process to regularly publish the editor's draft versions seems like a
> good idea to me...

That is an interesting edge case and I consulted our webmaster.  It is
acceptable for a Working Draft to have such an issue and the scenario
you describe, it would only be in that state briefly.

The more mature specification types, we need to have it right.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team