Re: Possible Security and Privacy Next Steps

Or we extend VehicleError to include classic

user token/credentials invalid
vehicle token/credentials invalid
device token/credentials invalid (where device is e.g. a component or group
of components e.g. in a vehicle)
organisation token/credentials invalid

user details invalid
vehicle details invalid
device details invalid
organisation details invalid

user forbidden
vehicle forbidden
device forbidden
organisation forbidden

etc?

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSC, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR