RE: [generic sensor] FPWD & TPAC meetings

Hi. Tobie.
Most of all congrats for FPWD of generic sensor API! And thanks for inviting breakout session for generic sensor APIs in Tech plenary day.

By the way in the aspect of automotive WG it would be great if you could join the automotive WG f2f meeting in Monday or Tuesday afternoon during TPAC week. We would like to have deeply discussion with you based on below agenda. Is it working with you, Tobie?

Tentative Agenda
? Intro and status about Generic sensor API
? Use cases from automotive sensors
? Open discussion on alignment between automotive spec and generic sensor api
? Opinion about Vehicle Info/Data API
? Experience of API test case for W3C REC

Thanks!

Kr,
Wonsuk.