Re: Automotive Payments (was Re: [Reminder] Data tf call)

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this afternoon, due to a
conflicting meeting.

We do have a proposal though, that may make things advance, on the
hardware side.

I don't know however whether this is the right list, let alone
organization, to discuss it.

Should the scope be extended to hardware, I think we might have many
good contrib.

Just my 64 bytes anyways ;)

Stiepan

On 06/20/18 19:43, Ted Guild wrote:
> Ian and I have been meeting with some stakeholders and looking for how
> to vitalize this effort.  We are meeting with another tomorrow after
> our usual biweekly call time to learn about their architecture and
> interests.
>
> To be honest there has not been considerable momentum and we are not
> seeing alignment with some of the solution providers in this space we
> have been talking with on utilizing W3C Web Payments.
>
> Ian has a conflict but I will be on the call tomorrow to answer any
> questions and also enlist input on the direction this task force should
> take or whether we should suspend the task force.
>
> On Wed, 2018-06-20 at 13:30 -0400, Ted Guild wrote:
>> Wrong list, sorry for the confusion.
>>
>> On Wed, 2018-06-20 at 12:54 -0400, Ted Guild wrote:
>>> Last week we decided to reconvene this Thursday instead of our
>>> biweekly
>>> cadence.
>>>
>>> The next Auto Data task force call will be tomorrow at 1100 EDT,
>>> 1600
>>> GMT,

--
Stiepan A. Kovac