From:   Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
To:     public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Date:   05/17/2016 07:12 AM
Subject:        W3C Proposal Call, May 19th

Hello again everyone!

Coming Thursday (May 19th) there will be another meeting discussing the
Accessibility Conformance Testing proposal to the W3C. I hope you'll all
be able to attend again. The meeting will be from 16:00 CEST to 17:00
CEST.

Meeting Number: 646 171 586
Meeting Password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host.

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m13bc68eee0138129d15834bda4ffcf61
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Please obtain
your meeting password from your host.
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3fb419cb80571fbf83b35f6b026ea564

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
Access code: 646 171 586

For assistance
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To join the meeting, notify us on our IRC channel and I will add you to
the Skype call. The IRC channel is: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag

If you do not have an IRC client you can use: http://irc.w3.org

Agenda
------
1) ACT Organization:
https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Accessibility_Conformance_Testing_for_W3C#Organization

2) ACT Other Technologies:
https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Accessibility_Conformance_Testing_for_W3C#Relation_to_other_Technologies_and_Standards

3) ACT open issues:
https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Accessibility_Conformance_Testing_for_W3C#Open_Questions

4) Completing the ACT Proposal
5) Final thoughts

Kind Regards

--
Wilco Fiers - Senior Accessibility Engineer