From: Makoto UEKI - Infoaxia, Inc. [mailto:makoto.ueki@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 7:20 AM
To: public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Subject: Re: May 3rd Auto-WCAG Telco Agenda

Hi all,

I'll leave this meeting and join WCAG WG meeting at 17:00 CEST. So I'll be able to attend this meeting for 60 minutes.

- Makoto

Hello again everyone!

Coming Tuesday (May 3rd) there will be another meeting discussing the Accessibility Conformance Testing proposal. We will also review a number of test cases that have been worked on before. I hope you'll all be able to attend again. The meeting will be from 16:00 CEST to 17:30 CEST. The IRC channel is: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag <http://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag>

If you do not have an IRC client you can use: http://irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/>

Meeting Number: 646 171 586

Meeting Password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host..

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m13bc68eee0138129d15834bda4ffcf61

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host.

4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3fb419cb80571fbf83b35f6b026ea564

To join the audio conference only

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.

US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000 <tel:%2B1-617-324-0000>

Access code: 646 171 586

For assistance

1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc

2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To join the meeting, notify us on our IRC channel and I will add you to the Skype call. The IRC channel is: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag <http://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag>

If you do not have an IRC client you can use: http://irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/>

Agenda

------

1) Upcoming Auto-WCAG workshop: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/workshop-2016/

2) ACT scope: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/WCAG_Conformance_Rules_for_W3C

3) ACT project plan

4) ACT open issues

5) Review: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/SC2-4-2-titles-across-pages

6) Review: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/SC1-4-1-a

7) GitHub Open PRs: https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pulls

8) Final thoughts

Kind regards

--

Wilco Fiers - Senior Accessibility Engineer