Re: Test Case Metadata (previous work in ERT WG)

Hi,

On 6/07/2016 18:16, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Dear auto-WCAG,
>
> Katie's input on the call today prompted me to point the group to
> existing work of ERT WG (Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group),
> which may be of interest to describing test cases:
>
> Test Case Description Language (TCDL) developed by Fraunhofer as part
> of an EC-funded project (BenToWeb):
>  - http://www.bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0.html

And the author of that spec is on this mailing list ;-)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“It is possible to make a living making free software for freedom
instead of closed-source proprietary malware for cops.”
Jacob Appelbaum,
<http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/12/28/jacob-appelbaum-on-resisting-the-surveillance-state/>