Re: Meeting minutes from April 7ty, auto-WCAG call

Dear team,

I don't know , is there a call today?   If so, my apologies but I won't
make it.

Just one small correction to the CR of last time , the expert system in
question was Clips (and not Eclipse).
I am preparing an example to share with you soon

John