Re: AutoWCAG: Guideline 1.2 (again)

Hi Twan,

good point to select the elements.  But I have some concerns if these
can be identified correctly because of the very different methods to
embed (see the examples I added to the mail to the list). The elements
differ as well as the attributes used. And the element to select is
sometimes the parent (param -> object). It would require a quite complex
set of rules, which may not cover all cases.

And you are right, the note should be very prominent added as an
assumption, and it must also be noted that the list of file formats is
not meant to be complete (actually it's a loose collection by myself at
the moment, I didn't find a proper resource)

Regards
Frank

--
Frank Berker