Re: Invitation Auto-WCAG Workshop June 15-17

Thanks Wilco for organizing this!
Do we have a separate sign-up category for online participation?
I am going to check with my Iceland bosses and see if I could possibly
travel, would e exciting.
Either way, I think a "sprint" is just what we need to make great progress.
Thanks guys, see you Thursday.