From: Wilco Fiers [mailto:w.fiers@accessibility.nl]
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2014 7:41 AM
To: public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Subject: Auto-wcag meeting today

Hi everyone,

For all of you back from vacation we're having another auto-wcag call this
afternoon at 16:00 CET. As usual join us on IRC and let me know how you're.
I'll then add you to Skype. I don't have an agenda for this week. I would
just like to have a quick informative talk about who is working on what and
update the action items.

Regards,

Wilco