Re: Another automated accessibility testing tool

Hi,

For now Accessiweb isn't the "official" evaluation methodology (I think
by "official" Frank mean that it's the French government official rules
to follow to be considered as accessible).
The official evaluation methodology is the RGAA 2.2 but the next version
of RGAA will use a fork of the Accessiweb HTML5+ARIA methodology also
derived from WCAG 2.0 (maybe more than the previous one because WCAG 2.0
techniques do not cover HTML5 for now and have few ARIA techniques)

I'm especially curious to see how the European Commission will judge
this new testing methodology who state that "RGAA 3.0 is fully
compatible with WCAG 2.0 but the reverse is not necessarily true " as I
see this as an important barrier for European competition for public tenders

Regards,

--
Aurélien Levy
----