From: Wilco Fiers [mailto:w.fiers@accessibility.nl]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:43 AM
To: public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Subject: Scheduling auto-wcag weekly call

Hello everyone,

Yesterday's call went quite well I thought. One of the issues that came up
was the schedule of the weekly calls. So I would like to try to find a time
that would better fit people's weekly plans. Please let me know which of the
following times would best suite you:

- Tuesday 15:30 till 16:30 CET
- Wednesday 14:00 till 15:00 CET
- Thursday 16:00 till 17:00 CET