RE: SC 1.1.1 Text Alternative Computation

You might also want to add that accessibility support is also a very
important requirement of WCAG 2.0

Thanks!

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 |  <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton,
VA |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/> LinkedIn Profile |