Re: Security TF and Intro

Hi Song and Yingin,

Nice to meet you two!

As I told a bit in the meeting, current TF's mission is creating a
guideline to use/implement vehicle API, especially on access control for
the API.

Additionally, the websocket-based approach could bring new security
issues. If we need wss:// instead of ws://, we have to care whether it
is feasible to install server certificate into each local service/device
etc.

Let's discuss widely and create a good guideline.

Regards,
Junichi Hashimoto