Re: TF wiki space

On Wed, 2015-06-17 at 22:01 +0900, Kazuyuki Ashimura wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com> wrote:
>         In today’s call we discussed setting up in the WG space giving
>         those members of BG access to it.  Right Ted?
>

> Or maybe it would be better to have a dedicated wiki page affiliated
> with the Security&Privacy TF given we already have a DB-backed
> group for the TF at:
>  https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=78932&order=org
>   (Member only)

That was my suggestion a new wiki with write access limited to the TF.

The question is read access, it can be public, restricted to the TF,
open to the BG and WG and perhaps W3C Members since we want input from
additional groups.  As we may seek additional review my preference would
be public read access.

Again like this mailing list people should follow responsible disclosure
practices and not make publicly visible any specific vulnerabilities.
Please contact myself or the chairs off list of any sensitive materials
that might arise and we can discuss how to appropriately share them with
whom.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team